I am very honored to be nominated for the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD by Emma. Please visit her blog at http://emmahicks76.wordpress.com/2012/10/28/beautiful-blogger-award/ for her beautiful photos and inspiring words.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the blogger we read for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So here I go… 7 things about me:
1. I love Sundays.
2. I only wear red socks.
3. I love Sunflowers.
4. My daughter’s name, Charley means “Free Man”
5. I eat my dessert first at Denny’s, two stacks of pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on top.
6. I love Chicago. Come visit.
7. There’s plenty of smiles and laughter in my family. They say laughter keeps you young, so I should be feeling young way into my 80’s.
And here are the 7 wonderful blogs I nominate:
1. This Man’s Journey
2. Little Miss Sunshine
3. Richard Sugden Photography
4. Canadian Hiking Photography
5. A word in you Ear
6. City View
7. Art’s Adobe
Good Luck choosing your nominations. Thanks again, Emma 🙂